An online registration form must be completed by each attendee. Attendees may add a guest during the registration process. All registration fees are in US Dollars.
Early Bird: $475 (ends 2/28/2022)
- Regular: $550 (after 3/1/2022)
- Onsite: $650
- One Day: $175
- Two Days: $350
- Student (defined as less than two years out of university program): $175
Guest (access to evening opening and poster receptions only, add conference dinner separately): $75
- Conference Dinner: $75
- Regular: $200 USD
- Student (defined as less than two years out of university program): $100 USD
Optional Pre-Congress Workshops:
Injection grouting for decorated surfaces on earthen architecture | June 5-6, 2022 | $250 for two day workshop
- Lab and field testing exercises for earthen materials | June 5-6, 2022 | $300 for two day workshop
- TICRAT (International Workshop on the Conservation and Restoration of Earthen Architecture) | June 3-6, 2022 | Costs for the TICRAT and a separate registration will be available soon
Registration refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail, fax, or email before May 30, 2022 to the contact information below. We cannot honor refund requests after the deadline.
All cancellations and refund requests will be subject to a $75 processing fee. Refunds will be submitted within 2 weeks after the conference.
Registration substitutions can be made at no cost.
In the event you would like to change your attendance from in-person to virtual, please notify us by May 30, 2022. We will refund the registration fee difference within 2 weeks after the conference.
Terra 2022 cannot be responsible for cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agents or other institutions.
Terra 2022 World Congress
c/o MgR & Associates
PO Box 67585
Albuquerque, NM 87193
Fax: (505) 890-0703
Questions Regarding Registration?
Please call (505) 508-2999 or email Corrina@mgr-events.com